Job Title: Finance Executive | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Custodian Insurance
- Reconcile all Investment Ledgers with the Investment schedule.
- Ensure that all investment related inflow and outflow are properly treated in the ledger.
- Review and ensure accuracy of fixed assets register.
- Raise all necessary journals to book new entrant and recognizing monthly annuity.
- Reconcile bank accounts with the cashbook and flag any irregularities or errors discovered.
- Maintain a secure, efficient and accurate filing system (electronic and hard copies) to ensure safe storage and easy retrieval of information.
- Assist in preparing all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Prepare and remit all tax-related payments eg PAYE, VAT, WHT.
- Prepare monthly depreciation reports and post accordingly in monthly Management Accounts.
- Ensure accurate documentation and posting of all disposed assets in the fixed asset disposal account Liaise with tax authorities (federal and state).
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower).
- 4 years relevant experience.
- Chartered accountant.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of all regulatory requirements and the modus operandi of the regulators.
- Familiarity with extant tax regulations and guidelines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, Resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply