GDM Group | Job Title: Finance Graduate Trainee | Location: Gbagada, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Assist in summarizing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Assist in preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Must has completed Nysc
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with various accounting software.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Male Applicant only, for gender balance.