Job Title: Finance Manager / Accountant | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Karisfined Edge Solutions
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Dimension
- The Finance and Accounting personnel is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the company as well as its reconciliation and settlements. A core operational role that is a cross between front and back office functions.
- Provide financial information to other departments, enabling these departments to make budgeting and investment decisions.
- In depth report is expected to be carried out on costs, productivity, margins, company expenditures and third-party settlements.
- Establish well-documented systems for record keeping and accounting.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising
- management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Creating KPI reports.
- Manage monthly reconciliations and financial statements.
- Ensure timely settlements and reconciliation of our third-party payment systems.
- Create financial controls protecting and build processes that protects against leakages and fraud.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections while also comparing actual costs to estimated costs.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Regularly update management regarding the financial status of the company.
- Conduct internal audits of the organizationТs financial and accounting records.
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a related. field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a core accounting or reconciliation role preferably in a financial institution.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification is a plus
Skills / Knowledge:
- Competent in the use of accounting software.
- Ability to use logic, critical thinking, analytic deductive reasoning skills.
- Capable of completing intricate tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Confident communicator in both written and spoken language
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.