AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plan
- Prepare, review and manage company budgets
- Monitor the company’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets and assist with high-level decisions about policies and strategies
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Prepare board papers for the use of directors at periodic board meetings
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations by ensuring that legal and regulatory documents are filed promptly and accurately
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management while recommending further courses of action
- Advice on long-term business and financial planning.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Banking and Finance, or any other related field.
- Master’s Degree, MBA or professional certification / membership (ICAN, ACCA) is an advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background
- Deep understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS and its business application
- Good working experience with Sage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.