Job Title: Finance Manager | Asset and Equity Group | Location: Lagos
Asset and Equity Group is a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results.
Summary Job Description (State Key Roles and Responsibilities of Staff)
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the Management.
- First degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Work Experience (include number of years and kind required): minimum of 5 years.
- ACCA, ICAN, ACA, CIMA or relevant Accounting/Finance qualification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance, Internal Audit/Control
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.