Title: Finance Manager | Location: Nigeria | Coscharis Group
Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Very good knowledge in Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and budgetary control, Treasury, General Ledger management
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts amongst others.
- Excellent analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and other financial planning software.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc) with minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a reputable Organization. Must have worked in an ERP environment. Working knowledge of Navision will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Detailed CV (in word format) to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.