Ralds & Agate | Job Title: Finance Manager | Location: Lagos
Our Client is looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the following:
- Research into and prepare reports on various sources of project financing for the organization.
- Create, monitor and interpret financial models; predicting future trends in relation to project finance.
- Carry out feasibility analysis and produce various reports for project stakeholders to aid investment decisions.
- Provide support to senior collaborators by preparing credit proposals and due diligence materials.
- First degree in finance, business management, economics and related field, MBA or master’s degree in finance will be an added advantage
- Relevant certification in finance or financial management
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years relevant working experience
- Experience working in a financial advisory role either in a consulting firms, investment bank or investment firm
- Ability to develop financial strategies & models, proven record of cash flow management that minimizes the company’s exposures & generate yields
- Proven record of investing funds, generating above industry ROI and mitigating financial risks related to interest and foreign exchange rates.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.