Finance Manager | Ascentech Services Limited – Job Location: Lagos
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core oﬀerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing, Training and Development.
To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
General Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles preferably in a manufacturing company and QSR businesses
- ICAN certified / MBA is an added advantage
- In-depth proven experience in managing Tax Regulations and related government statutory bodies
- Leadership skills, Understanding of data privacy standards
- Strong oral and written Communication skills
- Organizational skills; Strategic financial planning skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software
Job Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- Collaborate with Finance Managers of related but different business entities in providing accurate and timely financial reports in simplified dashboards for the attention of the Executive Director
- Provide financial analysis, inferences, insights and recommendations across different businesses concerns
- Converge finance strategic meetings with Finance Managers to review and improve financial structures, goals and objectives as required
- Effectively create, monitor and manage dashboard reports for critical finance goals across related businesses
- Work with all heads of departments to ensure that their individual budgets, as well as the overall company budget, are monitored and managed for the most effective use of financial resources
- Collaborate with Finance Managers in ensuring effective relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date