Title: Finance Manager | UnoCasa Limited | Location: Akwa Ibom
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
- We are looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company’s leaders make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the companyТs actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firmТs finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the companyТs budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Candidate must be resident in Eket, Akwa Ibom State
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the job position as mail subject