A Financial Services Company | Location: Abuja | Job Title: Finance Manger
- Develop finance strategies; lead budgeting and forecasting; support strategic and business planning and possible expansion.
- Develop financial business cases for proposed investments
- Conduct financial analysis and risk assessment on existing investments and project proposals, including building and interpreting financial models
- Manage budgetary processes to ensure all budgets adequately reflectmperiodic resource requirements and revenue estimates for the business.
- Manage organizational cashflow and optimize financial resources
- Develop and implement cost control/ management strategies and system to ensure optimal utilisation of available financial resources
- Provide and interpret financial information for practical application, to guide operations across departments and the organization
- Oversee credit and treasury management activities, or collaborate with responsible officers where applicable
- Develop and implement corporate accounting policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues, as well as procedures to drive efficient, accurate closing and reporting
- Manage the company’s accounting systems and procedures, and ensure they are up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements; review and ensure accuracy of accounting records; ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Co-ordinate the periodic financial performance monitoring and reporting activities of the Company.
- Supervise the upkeep and management of company’s fixed assets and stock inventory
- Ensure ample and proper documentation of all financial information and documents by maintaining an orderly and easy retrieval filing system
- To ensure that the company complies with periodic tax requirements, information reporting, and other statutory and regulatory requirements Establish and maintain good working relationships with banks and other financial institutions and tax institutions
- Lead and manage the activities of the unit and others as assigned
- Manage performance; facilitate development; coach and supervise the team
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or a Business discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
- Professional accounting certification ACA or equivalent, CFA would be an advantage
- MBA or relevant Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in accounting and finance with working knowledge of financial advisory, corporate finance, project finance or private equity with at least 3 years’ managerial experience
- Working knowledge of SAGE ERP/Accounting application
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications which do not meet the job requirements will be automatically routed to spam and reduce chances of being viewed for future job openings.