Alex and GraceIzinyon Foundation | Job Title: Finance Officer | Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Hours: Full time
Term: Contract Hire / Temporary
Reporting to: President
- The Finance Officer will work in close collaboration with the president to provide back end support of operations during the contract period.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of financial transactions and related services support to the Foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the organization’s finance operations
- Manage day to day bookkeeping of financial transactions – input all income and expenditure; and produce monthly quarterly and annual financial reports
- Process payments and donations
- Record and reconcile donations received
- Verify records, complete monthly bank reconciliations and annual accounts
- Work with the procurement team in the procurement of goods and services
- Management and monitoring of organizations assets
- Timely creation of budgets
- PAYE computation and filing
- Ensure accurate payroll computation and any other task as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required, preferably with an NGO;
- A University or higher education graduate in a subject relevant to the assignment specifically in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or other directly related fields
- Exceptional numerical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to pay excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the use of spreadsheets and accounting software
- Thorough understanding of nonprofit accounting and generally accepted accounting standards.
Pay: N70,000 / month
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.