Job Title: Finance Officer | Location: Ilupeju, Lagos | Food Concepts
Employment Type: Full-time
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- To manage the financial health of the company by managing financial procedures; planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
- Implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- BSc degree (minimum of second class lower) or HND (minimum of a lower credit) in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a finance officer or in a similar role.
- Professional qualification as a CFA, ICAN is considered a plus.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skill.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]using thejob title as Subject of the mail.