Open Employment ( Footwear Production company) | Job Title: Finance Officer | Location: Surulere / Isolo, Lagos | Grade: Executive
- We require services of a Finance Officer to ensure the provision of the high-quality financial accounting services that support the effective and efficient management of financial resources, within statutory and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and application preparation of spreadsheet report and correspondences as required.
- Ensure the swift payment of all invoices.
- Performance of day-to-day bookkeeping including weekly lodgment, analysis of credit/debit payments, petty cash, invoicing
- Performance of monthly bank reconciliation on all accounts
- Work with the HR to ensure the processing and payment of monthly payroll.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor cash on hand and provide weekly, monthly and annual report on expenses and financial transactions to the MD / CEO.
- Clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements and other financial reporting deliverables.
- Preparation of VAT Return workings and associated reconciliations.
- Delivery of the monthly close process, analyzing transactions, and preparing required journals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. / HND in Finance, Accounting or any other relevant field
- ICAN or ACCA qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the management of financial records.
- Experience in the use of accounting software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV as an application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject.