Job Title: Finance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Aviation / Airline
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for the assigned banks.
- Ensure correct postings on SAP by using the proper cost assignments
- Prepare donor financial reports.
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staff.
- Prepare monthly Burn rate and Management account report analysis.
- Maintain, organise and file documents for the project.
- Review field positing for accuracy and stepping down funds for field activities.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Must possess a first degree in accounting.
- Must have three (3) years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Registration with a professional body (ACA or ACCA) or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Finance and Accounting policies.
Skills and competency required
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately.
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Hands-on experience using an ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
Method of Application
About Society for Family Health
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey. Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.