Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
About Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people. We offer end to end HR solution services ranging from HR Business Partnering, Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing, Employee Engagement, Payroll Management & Administration through to Performance Management. Our team of experienced Human Resources professionals represent our passion for providing top notch solutions and service delivery techniques.
- Assist in monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Assist in supervising the Update of client loan repayment and Disbursement History.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assist in ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct Periodic Financial Risk Management with the Finance manager.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential Financial information.
- Ensure all accounting activities and audits comply with financial Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting plus 2 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Data Processing skills.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data Management Tools like BANK ONE
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
28th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as “Finance Officer “.
Note: Candidate must reside on the Island.