Title: Finance Supervisor | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | PecanTrust Microfinance Bank
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis.
- Prepare and analyze Cash flow.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity reports and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, debt, for management and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury-related monthly Schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation, and other financial information.
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee, and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact the bank.
- Regulatory compliance: Work with legal counsel and other parties to ensure compliance to mitigate legal risk on regulatory matters
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Liaison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS for 100% compliance at all times
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modeling to predict outcomes.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
- Financial statement: Review, analyze and prepare a final statement for both internal and external purposes
Educational Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN, and MBA.
- Must have 3-5 years work experience.
- Very familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- High analytical
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply