Job Title: Financial Accountant | Karisfined Edge Solutions | Location: Lagos
Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Consulting Company with focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement.
Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance.
Job Purpose / Dimension
- The Finance and Accounting personnel is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the company as well as its reconciliation and settlements. A core operational role that is a cross between front and back office functions.
- Provide financial information to other departments, enabling these departments to make budgeting and investment decisions.
- In depth report is expected to be carried out on costs, productivity, margins, company expenditures and third-party settlements.
- Establish well-documented systems for record keeping and accounting.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising
- management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Creating KPI reports.
- Manage monthly reconciliations and financial statements.
- Ensure timely settlements and reconciliation of our third-party payment systems.
- Create financial controls protecting and build processes that protects against leakages and fraud.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections while also comparing actual costs to estimated costs.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Regularly update management regarding the financial status of the company.
- Conduct internal audits of the organizationТs financial and accounting records.
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a related. field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a core accounting or reconciliation role preferably in a financial institution.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification is a plus
Skills / Knowledge:
- Competent in the use of accounting software.
- Ability to use logic, critical thinking, analytic deductive reasoning skills.
- Capable of completing intricate tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Confident communicator in both written and spoken language
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.