Job Title: Financial Accountant – Team Lead | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Employment Type: Full-time | Genesis Group
Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, and snack food manufacturing. We pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to asignificant consumer base across Nigeria.
The Team lead, Finance and Accounts will assist in:
- Preparation Sales Report Monthly
- Complete invoice preparation and circulation
- Prepare Debtors Statement of Account, and Circularization
- Prepare Debtors’ and Creditors Monitoring Report Forth-nightly
- Preparation and Circulation of internal Debit note/invoices Forth-nightly to Other Business units
- Complete invoice posting on sage and Arriba and Ensure all month end reconciliation are done on Sage
- Preparation of VAT Schedule from Sales analysis for the Month for remittance to FIRS
- Liaise with Industrial Catering Operations on Locations Operations
- Any other duties that might be assigned.
The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate, innovative, adaptable, and emotionally intelligent:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting (minimum of a Second Class Lower grade preferred)
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) with at least ICAN PE1 passed
- A minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience in an accounting firm or like organization
- Knowledgeable of accounting principles, budgeting ,auditing and business administration
- Proficiency in Sage Evolution and other accounting enterprise resource planning software.
- Applicants with experience in the hospitality industrymay have an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] Subject line should include job title.