Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Analyzing financial data of companies, markets/economies.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models and making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.