Title: Financial Attorney | Location: Lagos |PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited | Type: Full-time
roles and responsibility
- Review and sign-off of loan agreement and documents
- Continuous review of company document and policy.
- Engagement with external lawyers on the customer-related matter.
- Co-ordinate all court cases with the external lawyers.
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the Bank.
- Customers and client communication on loan default.
- Review of all counterparty agreement.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents such as lawsuits, wills, contracts, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the Bank.
Education Skills and Requirements
- BSc. in Law
- Proven background of co-operating and finance law
- Excellent negotiation and communication
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Experience in co-operate policy documentation
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply