Job Title: Financial Manager | Job Location: Nigeria, Lagos| Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel.
Are you a sophisticated number cruncher? Have you got what it takes to authorise, approve and problem solve? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for ambitious individuals just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Financial Accountants are pro-active and refreshing; enhancing numbers by supporting our Financial Controller and a team of passionate hoteliers who have the guest in the heart of all that they do.
Do you amount to the figure we need, are you pedantic for profit & loss, with a supportive and refreshing approach?
We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can do it all!
Key Responsibilities of Financial Accountant:
- Maximises cash flow performance of the hotel
- Assisting and providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and budget
- Ensuring the payroll process is correct
- Working with the outsourced Stock company to ensure that stock takes are correctly conducted
Requirements of Financial Accountant:
- A proven track record in a similar role within a hospitality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware and a natural problem solver
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
- Strong knowledge of payroll, budget and revenue systems
- An ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Application Closing Date
Mon, 23 Nov 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply