Job Title: Financial Statement (External) Auditor
Location: Off CMD Road, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an External Auditor to scrutinize organizations’ financial statements and report on their financial positions every year. Shareholders and investors will depend on your evaluations to make informed decisions.
- To succeed in this role,you should be an exceptional communicator with an analytical mind, attention to detail and sound judgement. We want someone who’s objective and speaks their mind boldly.
- Your goal will be to provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances and processes of organizations.
- You should be available to travel outside Lagos if there is a need.
- It would be best if you had worked in an audit firm and could work with no supervision.
- Auditing a financial statement from scratch to finish which includes the following;
- Inspecting financial statements to catch errors, misstatements and fraud
- Assistance in an investigation.
- Performing audits on systems, operations and accounts
- Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements
- Preparing the Company Income tax
- Have a good knowledge of Company Income Tax.
- Reporting of fraud. …
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Plan effective auditing processes
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Inspect internal systems and controls
- Assess risk management tactics
- Prepared audited financial statement.
- Perform audits of both financial and non-financial areas.
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators
- Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
- Explain audit findings and recommend solutions.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- It is an added advantage for the applicant to be a chartered accountant, but more importantly, he or she must have worked in an accounting firm.
N130,000 – N160,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
- The office is located Off CMD Road, Ikeja, so we will prefer candidates who does not live too far away