Latest jobs vacancies at Financialbooks
Financialbooks is an online recordkeeping app that helps businesses track their daily records starting from invoicing, sales, expenses, inventory to profits and more. The App was founded in 2018 by Mr Dozie Emmanuel a Certified Accountant and Co-founder Mr Friday Oriahbor a Certified Information Technologist.
Job Title: NYSC Account Officer
- An Accounting Software Company with already built software application for SMEs and Corporate Organizations ready to be deployed is looking for an Account Officer (Remote) with a proven track record.
- The job holder will be responsible for client onboarding, relationship management and payment collections.
- Onboarding of clients
- Train clients on app usage
- Manage client relationship
- Monitor app usage
- Resolve client complaints
- Follow up with clients on payment
- Provide market intelligence by identifying product gaps
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Must have 0-1 year of experience
Skills / Competency:
- Interpersonal skills
- Highly persuasive
- Able to communicate effectively
- Attention to details
- Able to self-manage
- Positive winning attitude.
- N25,000 Monthly
- Data and Call Allowance
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only NYSC qualified candidates should apply. This is not a marketing role.