Latest Finchglow Travels Jobs Recruitment in NigeriaJune, 2021
Finchglow Travels Limited was registered in February 2002 as a Limited Liability Company. The company started off as a travel agency in June 2006. We are fully licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association) and also a member of NANTA (National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies).
The introduction of BSP/ E-Ticketing made a change in focus from a travel agency to a Travel Management Company (TMC) with a strong focus on corporate clients. The company prides itself on the quality of staff that render professional services to our numerous clients. Finchglow partnered with a world-class Travel Management Company called FCM Travel Solution due to the global nature of the business.
This enables us to give our clients world-class service. The company has N30 million paid-up capital. This is the above industry requirement and also grown her sales turnover to N3billion on an annual basis. This has enabled us to carve a niche for ourselves in the aviation industry as pacesetters. Our philosophy is to establish with a good client relationship and to provide top notch travel services at the best competitive fares. We dare say that our business is with absolute commitment to paralleled business ethics
Selected Job Opening
Head of Business at Finchglow Travels
- As the Head of Business you are responsible for coordinating the functions of the entire subsidiary; assist in the development of organizational policies and goals that cover operations, personnel and growth of the subsidiary.
- Develop operating policies consistent with the broad policies and objectives and ensure adequate execution. Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company.
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to consistently improve service level and performance.
- Develop and prepare short-term and long-term plans that will ensure the effectiveness of the unit; manage budget, maintain statistics, and meet targets.
- Oversee and ensure all reservations and bookings are performed in compliance with company policies and optimize client service delivery.
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained.
Qualification & Experience
- 5 years professional experience, including management experience within a high-impact, growing business.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the travel industry.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Sound knowledge of travel consultancy and genuine interest in travel management.
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly define strategic issues and make tough decisions in the face of ambiguity and incomplete information
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to work independently, lead multiple projects, ruthlessly prioritize, and mange a high volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions.
- Exceptional Leadership and communication skills.