Fincra is a payment infrastructure for fintechs, platforms and global businesses. Fincra provides payments solutions that enables businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally and scale your business across borders.
Jobs at Fincra Recruitment
October 3, 2022
August 31, 2022
Fincra Job Title: Head of Product Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-Time | Fully RemoteReporting Line: Chief Executive Officer/Chief Technology Officer. Role Overview The Mission of the role is to guide the success… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Fincra Job Title: Institutional Sales Lead Location: Lagos (Remote)Employment Type: Full-time Role Overview In this role, you will be responsible for the expansion of existing business relationships as well as servicing… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Fincra Job Title: Sales Associate Location: Lagos (Remote)Employment Type: Full-time Role Overview To drive the Agency Banking and Merchant Collections Solutions in order to increase customer base, generating revenue and over… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Fincra Job Title: Enterprise Risk Associate | Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Remote) Job type: Full-time Role Overview This role is responsible for managing and maintaining all aspects of robust risk management in order… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Fincra Job Title: Internal Auditor Location: Lagos (Remote)Employment Type: Full-time Role Overview As an Internal Auditor you will provide systematic and disciplined approach to effectiveness of risk management control and governance… Read more here
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring liquidity management as well as other core trade functions including pricing, analysis and forecasting.
What You’ll Be Doing Everyday
- Make a market in several currency pairs.
- Pricing of retail clients in several currency pairs.
- Monitor competitor pricing.
- Work with the sales team to maximize price effectiveness vs. profitability.
- Ensuring all trades are booked on our worksheets and enhancing smooth settlement with the counter-parties.
- Sending rates to clients and updating rates and margin on the website.
- Booking all treasury trades and ensuring that they are recorded in the respective reports.
- Reconciling the treasury front office and the operations margin, volumes and reports.
- Assist in managing floats across dozens of accounts in 10 currencies.
- Project cash flows and provide analysis of cash movements.
- Managing relationships with trading counterparties.
- Carefully monitor capital controls, intercompany flows, and any other factors that inhibit ability to move funds freely.
- Tracking of weighted average rates of funds in the company’s position at all times.
Analysis / Forecasting:
- Help report margin on a daily basis.
- Analyze the direction of customer flows.
- Monitor the bank rates and black-market rates.
- Full life cycle trade responsibilities, build pre-trade analysis, execution, funds allocation and settlement across multiple strategies, brokers and banks.
- Quantify risks of multiple African currency.
- Make recommendations to improve trading procedures (reduce risk, increase efficiency, maximize profitability).
- Provide recommendations for automation, risk mitigation, or any other policies and procedures.
- Document processes and procedures carried out by the team to achieve regular activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- 4+ years proven trading experience.
- A solid understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under immense pressure.
Cultural competencies (Company culture that we don’t negotiate with):
- Ownership, We are a team of individuals who are the CEO of their roles, and are able to consistently make excellent decisions independently, even in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Our people have the creative freedom to design solutions to problems and the responsibility to execute the right results, expecting the same of your teammates. The company strives to provide overall direction and expectations for each team and role, however, we value people who are able to lead and drive initiatives on their own, in line with the direction.
- Excellence, For us to achieve our very lofty goals as a company, we need to be able to produce best-in-class results, even in the minutest of tasks. We are first principle thinkers and we focus on solving problems from the root cause and not just the symptoms of the problem.
- People Skills, Our people are our greatest asset. They make up the company, the culture and their behavior reflect what our values are. We immensely care about our people and we always make our best effort to see that our people love spending time with each other.
- Communication, We are a people that take feedback seriously and we don’t shy away from even the hard stuff.
- A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup
- We pay competitively in the Nigerian market for the matched experience and role
- Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
- We offer health insurance that includes dental, optical & covers major surgeries.
- Interest-free staff loans upon confirmation
- We currently work fully remote
- Stock options for early employees.
- Annual Training budget.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online