latest jobs vacancies at First Ally Capital Jobs this September 25, 2023
First Ally Capital is a dynamic, forward-thinking financial services firm set up in 2014 to create and deliver value to our various stakeholders. With a solid capital base, it is positioned to become a strong player offering Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management services. Our firm was founded with a vision to redefine the financial services landscape through the infusion of global standards and exceptional service delivery.
Today, businesses, corporations (private/public) and individuals face a number of remarkable opportunities and challenges. They are tasked with finding lucrative areas for expansion, growth and value-creation. They seek insight and direction in order to decipher where opportunities are higher. They also seek financial support to maximize every opportunity. We fill the gap by supporting organizations and individuals in their move to the area of largest opportunity. For us, it is courage in the face of reality.
First Ally Capital Recruitment / Jobs
JULY 5, 2022
First Ally Capital Title: Operations and Fund Manager… Read more here
JULY 5, 2022
First Ally Capital Job Title: Portfolio Managerl Location: Lagos About… Read more here
JUNE 3, 2022
First Ally Capital | Job Title: Information Technology Support… Read more here
Title: Head of Financial Control | First Ally Capital… Read more here
MAY 31, 2022
Title: Corporate Finance Analyst | First Ally Capital |… Read more here
MAY 31, 2022
Title: Head, Risk / Internal Control | First Ally… Read more here
Title: Financial Analyst | First Ally Capital | Location: Lagos… Read more her
Location: Abuja | Employment Type: Full Time | First Ally Capital
- We seek a transaction officer for our BDC office in Abuja.
- Handling all foreign exchange transactions, cash, cheques, and foreign currencies.
- Matching demand and supply of foreign exchange to maintain the required foreign exchange and deposits with the bank.
- Carrying out accurate forex exchange transactions settlement with all procedural formalities and documentation.
- Buying and selling, ensuring to upsell at all times.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building rapport with clients.
- Working to sales targets.
- Handling money transfers with approved Agents.
- Handling large amounts of cash.
- Dealing with all foreign exchange enquiries and ordering currency.
- Balancing and banking at the end of the day.
- Maintain proper records of all transactions.
- Preparing Daily reports.
- OND / HND Holder
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work with Little or no supervision.
- Must reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online