Latest Jobs Vacancies at First Excelsia in Nigeria December 3, 2022
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop localised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
At FirstExcelsia, we place emphasis on growing talents. We offer paid internship opportunities for graduates and undergraduates to gain practical experience in developing & deploying bespoke + localised HR solutions.
Jobs at First Excelsia Jobs Recruitment
December 3, 2022.
September 16, 2022
First Excelsia Professional Services LimitedJob Title: Human Resources Business Partner Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives… Read more here
September 16, 2022
First Excelsia Professional Services LimitedJob Title: Accounting Intern Location: LagosEmployment Type: Internship Summary We are seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous Corps Member / Post-NYSC graduate with basic understanding of… Read more here
August 26, 2022
:Job Title: HR / Admin Officer |First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Location: LagosEmployment Type: NYSC Job Description Provide services of all statutory meetings in the organisation, serving as secretary to such… Read more here
August 25, 2022
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Job Title: Accounting Intern Location: LagosEmployment Type: NYSC Job Description We are seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous Corps Member with basic understanding of financial… Read more here
August 12, 2022
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Job Title: Account Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeIndustry: Marketing & Communications Job Description We are seeking to hire a competent, well-networked, and intelligent Account Manager to… Read more here
Field Sales Agent
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
Employment Type: Part-time
- Our client is recruiting an experienced Field Sales Agent to develop sales strategies and attract clients.
- The sales person will source sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The candidate will also engage prospects throughout the entire sales cycle and convert these prospects into long term customers.
- The ideal role holder must be able to actively seek out sales opportunity through cold calling, networking and social media, identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Identify prospective client by evaluating and mapping out market areas
- Market and sell product or services to prospective clients or customers
- Conduct face to face meetings with customers in the field to offer company’s product and services
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
- Collect and evaluate client request
- Actively seek out sales opportunity through cold calling and networking
- Analyze and direct client interests, problems, and potential need for products/services
- Complete regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made
- Report and provide feedback to management.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Liaise with sales team in achieving set sales and marketing strategies.
- Attend to clients’ questions and answer all questions and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Tech savvy and good knowledge of MS Office.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online