Latest jobs vacancies Fisocon Associate December 1, 2022
We are a team of professional accountants, certified personnel managers, management consultants who are experienced in business automation processes and software developers working in the field of application development. . Product research is the key strength of our organization. We study business segments, analyze their requirements, checks market feasibility and develop specialized software product that help making lives of number of businessmen easier and better.
December 1, 2022. Senior Finance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
- Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials.
- Handle Tax related matters.
- Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
- Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
- Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates, Foreign Translation rate and Treasury Management
- Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper or First Class.
- Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience / knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
N2,500,000 – N3,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.