TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flange Management Supervisor
- Coordinate & manage all flange management activities – Bolt torquing / tensioning, hand torque wrench, pneumatic wrench, impact wrench, flange spreaders & nut splitter etc.
- Technical adviser on all flange management equipment & tools purchase.
- Technical reporting, flange register, job completion certificate and procedures to clients.
- Providing on-the-job training and give instructions to junior technicians.
- Ensuring that flange management technicians perform their duties in accordance with the guidelines and all applicable site standards and requirements.
- Inspection to check the condition of flange joints, gaskets and bolts.
- Preparing flange management procedures in accordance with the guidelines.
- Maintaining and analyzing flange protocols, and bolting specialist performance, including meeting the requirements.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2020.