Title: Fleet Service Engineer (Heavy Duty) | A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC | Locations: Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
- This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, field engineer and deals with service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance and inspection service work, call-out services, and commissioning activities on regional trucks within our fleet.
- Examine vehicle and discuss with management the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
- Estimates cost of repair and prepare itemized work order, listing costs of parts and labor.
- May make minor adjustments or repairs.
- Work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Conform to the company’s policies.
- Automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance on new and existing trucks to ensure schedule fleet operations are not interrupted.
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with budget.
Qualification and key competencies
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering field
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on working experience as a service engineer on heavy duty trucks
- Analytical and supervisory skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Auto engineering skills
- Communication and interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
30th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using “Fleet Service Engineer (Heavy Duty)” and desired location as the subject of the email.