Job Title: Fleet Supervisor | Location: Lagos | Speedaf
Employment Type: Full-time
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
- Schedule fleet maintenance and repairs
- Work with external vendors, including mechanics
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and tires
- Monitor fuel levels
- Maintain a database of truck and driver information
- Assist with vehicle purchases and replacements
- Ensure compliance with DOT regulations
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.