The Place | Job Title: Fleets & Logistics Assistant | Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos | Job type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist the unit to ensure that the administrative documents for dispatch of all vehicles are available, filed and monitored.
- Help to educate the drivers on need for completion of document and reports.
- Ensure receiving feedbacks from daily operations covered.
- Ensure follow up with payments and approvals needed for carrying out repairs, maintenances and sundries.
- Assist the fleet and logistics manager to circulate the schedule information of vehicle movements plan to drivers.
- Ensure drivers are complying with standards
- Re-sensitization of safety guidelines and standard to drivers at all time.
- Collation of reports (daily mileage log, incident report, loans and leave form) and documented to appropriate quarters.
- Allocation of vehicles for other operations.
- Provide assistance and support during vehicle repair and management
- Ensure that vehicle log books are maintained and signed off.
- Maintain data and update records of all vehicles
- Ensure proper log of maintenance and repair of fleets (On excel sheet)
- Prepare duty roaster for the drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics or transportation management.
- 1 – 3 years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the QSR industry is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.