Latest jobs vacancies at FlexEdge Limited December, 2021
- Junior IT Officer (Intern / Entry Level)
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
Job Title: Junior IT Officer (Intern / Entry Level) | December, 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Reports to: Head, IT |
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications – Mobile App and Web App Portals
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues on Active Directory and Core Banking Application
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Prioritise and manage many open IT Support cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills and industry knowledge.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to think critically.
- An interest in information and communication systems.
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »