Job Title: Flight Attendant | Pegasus Hub | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets, and direct them to their seats.
- Make and serve beverages and food to passengers.
- Respond to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Go to pre-flight briefings and study all the details of the flight.
- Lead passengers in case of emergency and give first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offer support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders.
- Prepare analytic reports concerning flight issues.
- OND/HND/BSc qualification
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
N80,000 – N150,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
29 September, 2021
Method of Application:
Interrested and qualified candidate should send CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using job title as the subject of the email.