Job Title: Predictive Maintenance Technician – Niger Mills | Location: Calabar, Cross River | Flour Mills of Nigeria
- Operate predictive maintenance tools such as infrared thermography, Vibration analyzer, static and dynamic motor tester, ultrasonic inspection tools, earth resistance tester etc.
- Analyze, interpret data, and provide information from predictive maintenance activities in line with department objectives
- Align with production and preventive maintenance team for proper interpretation and close out of identified machine and operational deviations
- The real-time monitoring of asset condition and performance.
- Support the maintenance planning and scheduling activities
- Proactive reporting and follow up on closure of identified task with the maintenance planner and scheduler
- Carry out preventive maintenance activities where applicable in line with Maintenance reliability goals.
- OND in Mechatronics /Mechanical /Electrical Engineering and other related fields
- 5 O’ level Credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years cognate experience with proficiency in Flour Milling machine maintenance.
The Person Must Have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »