Flux Logistix Limited Jobs Recruitment [1 new vacancies]
Latest jobs vacancies Flux Logistix Limited July 2022.
Flux Logistix Limited is a leading end to end logistics company in Nigeria, providing a bouquet of solutions in a bid to optimize the supply chain operations for selected corporate organizations. Flux Logistix is committed to delivering excellent services through well thought out expert solutions, evolving infrastructure and the passion to surpass customer expectations.
July 2022. Internal Control Officer, Nigeria
Job Title: Internal Control Officer | Flux Logistix Company
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of Flux objectives in the following categories: Value for Money, Reliablility of Financial Reporting, Effectiveness and Efficiency of Operations, and Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Value for Money – Pre-payment and Post-payment Audit Reviews:
- Vet all expenses before payment to ensure adequacy of documentation andapproval
- Carry out regular independent verififcation of prices of materials and other cost inputs
- Physical verification of quantity of diesel supplies
- Confirmation of Staff attendance records including security guards and cleaners
- Physical verification of materials purchased or delivered
Reliability of Financial Reporting:
- Reconcile customers’ account with payment inflow
- Review customers’ account against Withholding Tax receivable and ensure all WHT withheld are posted
- Followup with Tax Consultant on the collection of credit notes and ensure prompt and accurate application to Tax recievables
- Review bank reconciliations for prompt and accurate postings of transactions (i.e payment inflow and outflow)
- Conduct ledger proofing/reconciliation for key accounts such as receivables and payables, and recommend appropriate journals where necessary
- Investigate reversals or unusual entries to ensure there is no attempt to conceal fraud
- Evaluate the standing/credit worthiness/capacity of potential vendors and suppliers before they are registered, and contracts are executed
Compliance with Laws and Regulation:
- Prepare a compliance tracker for all statutory remittances and regularly communicate deadline for remittance to the finance team
- Monitor new updates by government, regulators, professional bodies (IFRS) that can affect the business and communicate same to management for implementation
Efficiency and Effectiveness of Operations:
- Carry out compliance reviews of operational activities and review key reports, escalating issues approriately
- Perform adequacy review of resources (Staff, software, funds etc) and communicate any deficiency to management
- Perform physical count of inventory monthly and regular spot checks on petty cash
- Review utilization of campany assets and report any unauthorized utilization
- Keep inventory of all policies and procedures and collaborate with process owners whenever updates are required
- Other duties assigned by the Line Manager
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree or HND with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for Internal Control Officer” as the subject of the email.
Front Desk / Customer Service Officer
- Deal with all enquiries (walk-in, telephone or via e-mail) in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, providing accurate information to enquiries.
- Answer telephone calls in a friendly, professional manner, transferring calls to correct extensions and dealing with requests.
- Lead / direct visitors to the appropriate Office
- Keep detailed and accurate records of requests, enquiries, complaints and calls received.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail as directed.
- Review of existing standards and procedures in line with your job while implementing new best practices to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Preparing documents using Microsoft Suite.
- Take record, handle, if necessary, complaints of all members/guest and forward to the required office respectively.
- Keep up to date with scheduled appointments and provide information on request.
- Help maintain workplace security by noting the check-in and check-out time of visitors
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree or HND.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Experience in similar role is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suites.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Front Desk / Customer Service Officer ” as the subject of the email.