Latest Flygo Travels Job Recruitment
Flygo Travels is a growing traveling agency that provides educational, immigration, visa consulting, tour operation and places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality services. As a result of its expansion, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute and thrive to a rapidly growing organization.
Jobs at Flygo Travels Recruitment
November 28, 2022
November 23, 2022
Flygo Travels Job Title: Operation Manager Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the organization’s operations. Responsibilities and Duties Provide inspired leadership… Read more here
November 23, 202
Flygo Travels Job Title: Social Media Marketer Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary The candidate will be responsibilities revolve around organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms Responsibilities… Read more here
November 23, 2022
Flygo Travels Job Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary The candidate will be responsible to supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to… Read more here
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs
- Plan and organize travels
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material such as guides, maps and event programs
- Collect deposits and balances
- Offer and promote different services and offerings
- Keep learning about latest industry trends
- Attend webinars, conferences and other educational programs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Track KPIs and prepare KPI reports.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant.
Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Excellent knowledge of latest tourism trends
- Good understanding of different tourism offerings and options
- Good knowledge of travel software
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Good sales and presentation skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a CV to: [email protected] using “Travel Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.