Focal Points Ventures Job for Restaurant Manager
Job Title: Restaurant Manager | Focal Points Venture | Location: Kosofe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
*View and apply for more >>>Operations Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria, Hotel / Restaurant Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application