FOMWAN – Federation of Muslim Women’s Association in Nigeria Jobs [3 new]
Find Ongoing Recruitment and Jobs at FOMWAN – Federation of Muslim Women’s Association in Nigeria
The Federation of Muslim Women’s Association in Nigeria (FOMWAN) is an organization that is dedicated to improving the socio-economic conditions of women and young girls by working with national and international partners to develop sustainable solutions to underlying factors of female gender marginalization, as well as its consequences. FOMWAN was established over thirty-five years ago and since then, has developed into an international organization with presence in all 36 States of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, as well as West African Countries and Western Europe.
Selected Job Vacancy
Job Title: Programme Accountant | Location: Abuja (FCT), Lagos Nigeria| Requirements / Skills
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent work experience. Professional Accounting qualification is an added advantage.
- Three or more years proven working experience in project Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize various daily/weekly/monthly tasks and projects while working in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of electronic systems (including Cost Point, Cognos, Quicken, QuickBooks, Concur).
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to be detail-orientated and highly organized.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications must include a Statement of Purpose and Curriculum Vitae sent as a single attachment.