Fraud Desk Officer / Service Recovery Specialist at Unified Payment Services Limited
Job Title: Fraud Desk Officer / Service Recovery Specialist | Unified Payment Services Limited | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Merchant transaction monitoring on TWO, Watchlist & Hospitality Merchants’ report.
- Pay Attitude transaction monitoring, investigation and trend analysis.
- Periodic/monthly submission of blocked users, newly onboarded customers, fraudulent transactions, approved and declined transactions and trend analysis.
- Work closely with other depts. within the organization to investigate and resolve fraudulent incidences.
- Escalate issues with potential for negative industry and/or corporate exposure
- Prompt response to enquiries from HelpDesk and Customer service.
- Investigation and response to scheme transactions.
- Timely investigation on fraud incidences reported by banks, merchants and other external e-payment stakeholders.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply