Fresh Graduate / Junior Architech & Draftman at The Place | Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Site reconnaissance for proposed new site
- Design and drawing conceptualization for new outlet, including equipment electrical ceiling layout.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior.
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Wall elevations and detailed construction drawings
- Assist in visual presentations (interiors and exteriors) for club and eatery
- Knowledge on site supervision and project management
- HND / BSc in Architecture or Environmental Design.
- Incumbent generally must be a fresh graduate and has 0 – 2 years of experience as an architect with at least one years of Architectural internship experience. Some field experience required.
- Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation, demonstrated AUTOCAD, REVIT and Corel Draw competency is a MUST.
- Other software will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should also come with portfolio of his previous project
- Candidate must be able to reside or commute to Lagos Island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply