FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
Title: Commercial Finance Analyst | Location: Nigeria | ID: 42757 | Category: Finance | FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC
Work Hours: 40+ hours
- Frieslandcampina WAMCO is recruiting for the Role of Commercial Finance Analyst, The expectation is that the candidate will be an accomplished team player who will help collate and validate all inputs for budgets & forecasts and ensure timely and accurate consolidation and submission.
- Perform analytical reviews of performance versus budget & forecasts and RCA on variations in relation to plans and report same to management
- Responsible for consolidation, analyses and reconciled DMS data required for commercial pay-out reward.
- Prepare the data and presentation for S&OP Meeting.
- Consolidate and perform detailed variance analysis on Channel performance vs forecasts and budget.
- Provide support and engage Division on budget plans and Monthly review of Actual against forecast.
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period.
- Developed financial metric to measure and track price/volume variance and build commentary to drive action.
- Work with Regional Sales team to build a bottom-up forecast by partner and track performance vs. actual.
- Drive value chain analysis by partner.
What We Ask
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Advanced spreadsheet capability and good knowledge of BI.
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of systems, processes and workflows.
- First degree in Finance / Commercial related courses (not less than 2.1 / Upper Credit)
- Professional accountancy qualification e.g.: ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA is added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial planning and analysis.
- Proactive and initiative taking
- Good attention to detail.
What We Offer
- We offer a competitive renumeration package.
- Great learning opportunities with our FrieslandCampina Learning Academy
- A fantastic work environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply