Title: Front Desk / Administrative Officer | Location: Awoyaya, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Enpario Hall Schools
Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.
- Will undertake all administrative and clerical duties
- Be an interface between the school management, parents and visitors.
- Be customer-focused and possess the ability to deal with enquiries from parents, guests/visitors and give accurate information and feedback.
- Be in charge of receiving, screening, redirecting and making official telephone calls, telephone enquiries on admission and other aspects of the school.
- Receive and direct students / parents / visitors to appropriate departments after conducting preliminary interviews.
- Conduct school tours when required.
- Keep and update students and staff record.
- Make appointments between school officials, parents and visitors
- Receive pupils and handling them back to their parents afterschool close.
- Maintain the record of all entries to and fro the school premises
- Work closely with Business Development Lead to create engaging content for schoolÃ‚â€™s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused.
- Seek out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audience.
- Works with BD Lead to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to parents and stakeholders
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication, Marketing, Computer Science or Social Sciences.
- Be Friendly, easy going, cheerful and well mannered.
- Proven experience as Front Desk representative, agent in relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic record keeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service focused
- Great appreciation of Social Media Technology, Networking and Advertisements.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using role applied for as subject of email.
Note: Only applicants staying within Awoyaya and its environment will be considered.