Title: Front Desk Associate | Ref No: api-82693 | APIN Public Health Initiatives | Location: Abuja
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
- This is an Associate position reporting to the Manager, Administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the front office which includes effective handling and documentation of incoming/outgoing mails, telephone, communication, and visitors’ management. In addition, s/he will ensure that the reception area is professionally organized and will maintain records of conference room reservations and meetings.
- The successful candidate will also assist the logistics team in the head office on ticketing, hotel accommodation, and travel arrangements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a B.Sc / HND in Social or Management Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-2 years post-NYSC experience, preferably working in an NGO in a similar capacity.
- Must possess excellent management and organization skills.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Good personal appearance and disposition.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to applY