Job Title: Front Desk & Customer Services Officer
- We are looking for a Front Desk Officer who will be responsible for welcoming / attending to the organization’s clients and visitors in the most friendly and professional manner, deploying effective customer’s services skills while handling customer complaints, preferring appropriate solutions and alternatives within agreed time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Receive guests and provide general customer support service duties like answering phone, email, and face-to-face customer enquiries.
- Direct and escalate customer issues to officers responsible and appropriate resources
- Create and maintain reports on customer interactions
- Update customer records, including notes about conversations and outcomes
- Present ideas for improving customer care
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop customer rapport
- Encourage customers to complete satisfaction surveys
- Make recommendations to managers to improve customer experience
- Assist the Sales Team
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
- Encourage customers to complete surveys
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Admin Duties – maintain inventory / records of store items and work with re-order level to ensure that they do not run out
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any relevant field
- Knowledge of Islamic / non-interest finance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent attention to details
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.