Title: Front Desk Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | BFA & Co Legal
- The client requires a Front Desk Officer with three years of experience who will be responsible for different clerical duties at the office. As the front-line employee, you will be the first point of contact of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for projecting the Company’s image.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Effectively plan schedules and appointments.
- Maintain records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- Perform administrative tasks as needed, including proofreading, transcription and creating invoices
Successful applicants in this role would typically have:
- Problem-solving skill
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills.
What’s in it for you?
As the client’s front desk officer, you can expect:
- Adequate remuneration
- An opportunity to build a strong personal network in the real estate industry
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply