Job Title: Front Desk Officer | Edge Recruiter Nigeria | Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Officer to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Hotel Front Desk Officer responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A tertiary degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a Hotel Front Desk Officer, Receptionist or similar role
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply