Title: Front Desk Officer | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Contract Duration: Three (3) Months | Plan International
- To ensure that communication between Plan Nigeria and its customers both internal and external are conducted in a smooth and professional manner.
- To receive Plan International Nigeria’s visitors and coordinate visits to staff within the office premises.
Dimensions of the Role
- Interface between Plan International Nigeria and the public
- Custodian of Petty cash funds
- Processing of mails
- Coordinate and organization of the reception of Plan International Nigeria
- Area of Responsibility – Country Office.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a professional manner
- Ensure that the front office/reception hall is kept clean and managed in a professional manner.
- Receive visitors and directing them appropriately
- Receive mails and parcels and ensure that they are appropriately dispatched without delay.
- Register all incoming and outgoing calls and mails, and other correspondence
- Assist in the provision of logistical support for all meetings, workshops
- Develop a rating system for mails received for the CD to enable easy retrieval;
- Management of Petty cash funds disbursement and Replenishing petty cash to ensure cash balances are not exhausted.
- Receives Cash and raises receipts (ensure all documents are signed)
- Prepare Bank Deposit Slips and forwards deposit slip and receipts to the finance department
- Delivers/releases cheque to payee (Vendors or service providers)
- Receive and deliver all applications for recruitment purposes;
- Provide an interface between correspondences from other organizations and Plan Nigeria
- Support in purchase requisition creation and maintenance in SAP
- Effect any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Admin Coordinator
- Carry out other duties assigned by his/her supervisor
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Degree or Certification Business Administration or any related field
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position and with a credible institution
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, scanners, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.