Title: Front Desk Officer | Walex Biz Nigeria | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Type: Full Time
- Welcome, register guests/clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner.
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft Access for backup
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensures client’s /guest’s arrival to scheduled meetings.
- Receives incoming communiques and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, regulation, and service inquiries, referring inquiries.
- Follow up on scheduled Meeting and inform the necessary attendees.
- The front desk staff answers all calls, take appointments, screen calls and forward to the appropriate department or unit.
- The front desk staff on duty must be extra vigilant, report suspicious movement.
- Make a list of items needed in the unit that is needed in the working space.
- Do a check list of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or service downtime to the Maintenance and IT unit.
- Ensure all persons required to be in the office are present on time.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to him/her including listing on duty staffand ensure strict clock in and out.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years work experience
- Must be confident, polite and Good looking
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals·
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply