Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Females Only) | Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Halomedicals Systems
Halomedicals Systems is a sales company that deals in sales of medical and laboratory equipment. Our head office is in Port Harcourt and 3 other branches at Lagos, Abuja and Onitsha. We also have an online store where Healthcare professionals can source and order for medical equipment.
- Halomedicals Systems Limited is a fast-growing ambitious medical-equipment and consumables-sales company, with presence and customers across the country. We are looking to attract highly-motivated, self-starting individuals to be our front desk officer.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- As the successful candidate for this role, your duties asides those of a front desk officer, include increase visibility and awareness of our products through social media marketing, emails and cold calls, generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Experience in the medical and science equipment sales, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), or the Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Keep office and front desk tidy presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome clients
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Aim to grow the halomedicals© brand, as well as increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s products and services through Calls, Email and Social media platforms marketing.
- Take up other duties as assigned by management`
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proficient with good command of spoken English and excellent communication (oral, listening and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service relationship
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and online database management.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or any similar position
- Good organizational skills and knowledge of office management
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Robust Online marketing skills (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, e.tc.)
- Attentive to details and proactive
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.